Our mission is to offer new beginnings and meaningful opportunities to caregivers and providing excellent quality home care services and domiciliary support. We embrace values such as compassion, honesty and patience.
The name STARFLASH is taken from some of our Values such as
Living by our mission is what makes us a top choice for excellent home care.
- Provide high quality flexible, personalised services with an outcome-based approach, providing service users real choice and control.
- Provide support chosen by the preferences of the service user regardless of race, colour or creed.
- Ensure that the support is provided based on a thorough agreed assessment of each individual's flexible perceived goals and outcomes.
- Work in partnership with service users' families, and other members of the multidisciplinary health professional team.
- Support staff with the provision of services with privacy dignity and respect.
- Embrace and encourage feedback from our service users in order to ensure the service provided is of the highest quality.
- Deliver services with staff suitably trained and assessed as competent to carry out their duties.
- Promote staff to treat each other with respect, professionalism and consideration.
- Empower staff and service users to take responsibility for their own health and well-being by providing information to enable choices.
- Continually improve the quality of our service by listening to service users, staff and by learning from what we do.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect
- Enable our staff to provide care and support with skill, compassion and imagination.
The values we follow to make that vision a reality are very important to us and they underpin the work we do. Our values are:
• Everyone has a voice – We value the views and opinions of our clients and care staff and we treat people as we would want to be treated, with respect and patience. We listen when things go wrong or people are unhappy and we celebrate when we achieve the exceptional.
• Take pride in what you do - Whatever the job we do, we take pride in a job well done. Clients and their needs are at the heart of what we do and our reward is to know that we met those yesterday, we are meeting them today and that we will meet them tomorrow.
• Bring better to life – We want to make a difference to the lives people are able to lead. We want people to do as much as they want to do and to help them achieve things they thought may be out of reach.
• Do the right thing – We set standards and expectations for ourselves and we check we are meeting them. Where we don’t we put it right and we stand up and say something when care could be better.
Got a question?
We're here to help. Send us an email or call us at +447889807736