- Registered Nurses to work at all levels e.g. Staff Nurse, Clinical Team Leader and Ward Manager
- Support Workers for supported housing, homeless projects, family assessment centres, etc.
- Care Assistants for elderly in Residential Care Settings
- Care Assistants for the ‘Physical and Learning disability’ Care settings
- Residential Care Homes and Nursing Homes
- Domiciliary Care
- Live-in Care
- Home Care
- NHS Hospitals
- Respite Care
- Complex Care
We provide carers who work well with residents and their families and friends to create tailored care plans which spell out their wishes and covers every aspect of well-being. Our staff will ensure that individual health and care needs of residents are continually met.
We will work with you to provide a personalised care plan to ensure that you have the care you need to support you at home. You will have the freedom to choose the frequency and intensity of your care, meaning that the only person in control of your care is you.
At Starflash Care Agency, we believe that live-in care is the best care for the majority of people because, it allows you to maintain independence and keep your usual routines, hobbies and interests. A carer will live with you in your home to provide you with round-the-clock support. We will work with you to find a carer that shares your hobbies and interests.
We understand how important it is for a client to feel safe and independent in their own home – regardless of their condition. We will provide the necessary support needed so that you can continue to live your life as you would like.
- We will assist you to get dressed and ready for the day
- We will assist you with your shopping – either accompanying you to your favourite store or doing the shopping ourselves.
- If your condition affects your mobility and all you need is someone to be there to support you as get around, then we will be there for you.
- Laundry and light domestic cleaning.
Returning home from hospital after surgery or an illness can be a challenging prospect if you or your relative are not quite fit or well enough to cope alone. We will provide an extra pair of hands to help you or a family member get back to full recovery or strength. We welcome calls from clients who might be looking at a period of live-in respite care and we are happy to discuss individual requirements and create a care plan personally tailored to suit you.
At Starflash Care Agency, we provide staff who have relevant experience in providing complex care in homes across the UK supporting adults and children with conditions including:
- Brain injury
- Spinal Cord injury
Our trained, qualified and experienced carers are supervised by a specialist nurse with a critical care background, who will liaise with the client, their family and other stakeholders – such as a GP, the local primary care trust or hospital – to ensure that all the necessary elements, from equipment to a hospital discharge plan, are in place.
Got a question?
We're here to help. Send us an email or call us at +447889807736